Disney Parks Time Of your Life Song from the 2009 Add?

mikeb_86

Original Poster
I whant to know if anyone knows if i can find a place to download the music from the new What Will you Celebrate add!!! This is some intresting music!!!

Let me know,
Mikeb_86!!!

dandaman

"Life is a prize, live every minute, open your eyes and watch how you win it..."

I'm assuming that one? I haven't seen the ads yet. :lol:

rbrower

Hmmm...might be David Cook. Kind of sounds like his voice but the song is a very different sounding version if so.

Very catchy tune in the new commercial though.
They could possibly be using him as a further tie-in the the new American Idol attraction. Just a guess. :shrug::)

fizzle75

I don't know...I'm a big David Cook fan and that just doesn't sound like him, it sounds kinda like John Mclaughlin to me.:shrug:

I do like the song though.

It's possible that it's a new song commissioned by Disney specifically for the new add.

rbrower

I don't know...I'm a big David Cook fan and that just doesn't sound like him, it sounds kinda like John Mclaughlin to me.:shrug:

I do like the song though.

It's possible that it's a new song commissioned by Disney specifically for the new add.
I haven't heard it yet, but I know that Jon McLaughlin did the So Close for Enchanted last year. He could possibly be it. :shrug::) I'm a big fan of his. :)
Edit: Listening to it now, I don't believe that it is either David Cook or Jon McLaughlin singing, but I could definitely be wrong. :)

David

I love the song It is from COP!

I've not heard the song from the commercial, but the COP song that replaced "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" for a while was "NOW is the time." and I don't think it's the same as the one the OP is talking about.

fizzle75

I haven't heard it yet, but I know that Jon McLaughlin did the So Close for Enchanted last year. He could possibly be it. :shrug::) I'm a big fan of his. :)
Edit: Listening to it now, I don't believe that it is either David Cook or Jon McLaughlin singing, but I could definitely be wrong. :)

I think you're right, I've listened to it several times now and I don't think it's John either. It does however sound ALOT like Christian singer/songwriter Scott Krippayne who wrote the song that was chosen to be sung by the winner of American Idol in 2007.

It's probably not him either though...:confused:

rbrower

I think you're right, I've listened to it several times now and I don't think it's John either. It does however sound ALOT like Christian singer/songwriter Scott Krippayne who wrote the song that was chosen to be sung by the winner of American Idol in 2007.

It's probably not him either though...:confused:
I have no idea. All I know is that I enjoy the song. :lol: :)

gossame1

The COP song from '75-93 was "The Best Time Of Your Life" by the Sherman Brothers

I've not heard the song from the commercial, but the COP song that replaced "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" for a while was "NOW is the time." and I don't think it's the same as the one the OP is talking about.
The correct title for the song for the Carousel of Progress (under GE sponsorship until '85) that ran from 1975-1993 rehab that replaced "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" was "The Best Time Of Your Life", also written by the Sherman Brothers.

Hope this information helps!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto (A fellow COP fan!)

David

The correct title for the song for the Carousel of Progress (under GE sponsorship until '85) that ran from 1975-1993 rehab that replaced "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" was "The Best Time Of Your Life", also written by the Sherman Brothers.

Hope this information helps!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto (A fellow COP fan!)

Brian,

Did you hear the Richard Sherman interview on the WDW Radio Podcast a few weeks back? It was a great interview with a true Disney legend.

pjammer

Not the David Cook song "Time of my Life". I did take the time to write the lyrics of the Ad down. It might help us get to the bottom of this mystery.

It's the time of your life
You don't want to miss out
On the here and now

Cause you get the chance
And you take it
Make it the best you can make it
Why should you hold back

It's the time of your life
You don't want to miss out
On the here and now

There's so many reasons why
That you don't want to stop
It's your chance live it up

For everything you do
Lets celebrate life, woah
Lets celebrate life
Everything you do
Lets celebrate life

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom