Disney Parks Home Decor

Roger_the_pianist

Original Poster
20220223_222700.jpg

How do you have Disney parks in your home? 😊

I started a Disneyland bathroom, lol after Christmas: my mom thinks you MUST decorate the bathrooms for Christmas, so when I took down the holiday decor it looked empty. I decided to make Disneyland in the pooper 😜

The tea cups are surprise toys from my job at 5below. I was trying to get Gus for my mom for valentines day. I got him 25 bucks later. Ariel went to my niece, I kept Tiana, Frog Prince, and Snow White for myself. Chip is an undelivered present to my cousin (i think i will keep him)

Marie came from Dollar Tree, Snow White figure is from a happy meal, and the calendar is from 5below as well with a different movie poster every month that you can tear away easily and give to friends. The first page (the last four months of 2021) was vintage Robin Hood which I stuck inside a book that I gave my best friend's daughter for Christmas. She loves Robin Hood (what other 4 year old do you know who loves that movie) and she was Robin Hood for Halloween. Our other friend's toddler was a princess (Maid Marian in our scene) and the grown ups dressed as a band of musicians and fortune tellers (but I was randomly Taz from Space Jam playing accordion) We played songs as we went trick or treat. Many houses left candy on the porch due to social distancing, which was free game for the grown up troubador band of merry men.

Share your homespun dizney luv!

JIMINYCR

Over our many trips I have purchased a variety of souvenirs. I didnt focus on any one thing. If it struck my eye as appealing to me and was affordable I bought it. Theres multiple notebooks full of pins, assorted figurines, stuffed animals, toys, mugs, plates, books, maps, signs, and so much more. Over the years every room, shelf, wall, spot in my home took on a Disney look. For a while items were placed on shelves and rotated around. A lot were store in boxes until my DS left home and I immediately took over his bedroom and turned it exclusively into my Disney room, adding multiple shelves and stand units. The walls are full with posters and the like. Floor space and shelves are full to the point I will have trouble finding space for more. I am fortunate DW enjoys Disney as much as I do and theres no issue with me decorating our home as I have.

DfromATX

I have these beautiful photos. I bought them from a photographer in Texas not at Disney, so they are not exactly souvenirs. My photo doesn’t do them any justice. They really are beautiful in person. They are the castle, French pavilion, carousel, and Splash.

Attachments

• 69846BA6-6953-4513-9BC6-AC74A38F4A79.jpeg
    69846BA6-6953-4513-9BC6-AC74A38F4A79.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 50

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom