Disney Parks and Consumer Products now one division

dweezil78

"In addition, we are merging our Consumer Products and Parks operations under one segment, combining strategy and resources to produce even more compelling products and experiences that bring our stories and characters to life for consumers," Mr. Iger said.

Yikes...
zOWspvR.png

Rich T

In addition to no original themes for attractions, I'm waiting for the decree that no show, character, product or attraction in the parks can reference any film produced prior to Toy Story.

I wouldn't be suprised if they take Walt's "It all started with a mouse" clip and dub in "stuffed cowboy."

Disneyhead'71

"In addition, we are merging our Consumer Products and Parks operations under one segment, combining strategy and resources to produce even more compelling products and experiences that bring our stories and characters to life for consumers," Mr. Iger said.

frankenstein-its-alive-gif-4.gif

TROR

Original Poster

nnsns.gif

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It does make sense from a business perspective. Consolidate all your consumer offerings not related to the new streaming division under one division head.

It means more heavy lifting is going to have to be done by the head of each of the parks.

dweezil78

In addition to no original themes for attractions, I'm waiting for the decree that no show, character, product or attraction in the parks can reference any film produced prior to Toy Story.

I wouldn't be suprised if they take Walt's "It all started with a mouse" clip and dub in "stuffed cowboy."

You're all going to laugh, but I take more offense that they felt the need to wedge in characters from 'Up' into a simple bird show at DAK than any of the Paradise Pier stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom