News Disney Parkhopper Florida resident deal spotted at Publix

Bacon

Original Poster
I found these at a Florida Publix (Won’t say what store for privacy reasons)
53537593-4306-4ECD-8CB7-11424824531A.jpeg

NearTheEars

I’m glad to see these back. It’s still a good deal. We got one of these back in 2010-11 when we first started going. It was only $99 then and we upgraded them to APs.

jbolen2

Gotcha. I was just curious. Still internally debating if I want to renew my AP. I wish they had monthly payments like Universal for non-Florida residents.

We have also wondered why they haven’t given the non Florida residents the chance at payments. I know we would go for it and visit more than our once a year we do now.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
We have also wondered why they haven’t given the non Florida residents the chance at payments. I know we would go for it and visit more than our once a year we do now.

Yeah...the only reason we are renewing is we can use a portion of our tax return and still put a large chunk in savings after buying our renewals. If they had a monthly plan it would be a no-brainer for us but they don't.

Sped2424

Just remember They make you show your Florida ID
Yes at the ticket center! If you buy them at Publix those tickets are not able to be used at the gate but are instead considered an exchange certificate! So you have to get them "exchanged for an actual ticket and that's where the ID is requested. Also if you don't have a Florida ID you can use a bill in your name (Must be from the last 2 months) that is attached to a Florida address and with that you must show a photo ID of some kind.

JoeCamel

Yes at the ticket center! If you buy them at Publix those tickets are not able to be used at the gate but are instead considered an exchange certificate! So you have to get them "exchanged for an actual ticket and that's where the ID is requested. Also if you don't have a Florida ID you can use a bill in your name (Must be from the last 2 months) that is attached to a Florida address and with that you must show a photo ID of some kind.
Do you know if the exchange can still be done at a guest relation location?

Catbyte

Saw Publix FL Resident Disney Discovery tix today. Must be used by June 20, 2018. Ages 10+... 3 day w/o Park Hopper is $159. 3 day with Park Hopper is $189. 4 day w/o Park Hopper is $179. 4 day with Park Hopper is $216.50 (prices do NOT include tax). But does anyone know if there are black out dates and can these be used during peak weeks?

JoeCamel

Saw Publix FL Resident Disney Discovery tix today. Must be used by June 20, 2018. Ages 10+... 3 day w/o Park Hopper is $159. 3 day with Park Hopper is $189. 4 day w/o Park Hopper is $179. 4 day with Park Hopper is $216.50 (prices do NOT include tax). But does anyone know if there are black out dates and can these be used during peak weeks?
No blackouts or consecutive day restrictions. Same deal online under FL resident tickets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom