News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

DCBaker

Premium Member
Looks like a whole lot of park reservation slots just opened up for June.

Maybe a sign they’ve increased capacity for then.
Happened in the last half hour - more may be coming.

Here's before/after for Resort/Ticket guests

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.45.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 2.55.50 PM.png

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Have there been any indications that this will change going forward? I have a feeling it won't with the park reservation system staying in place, but not being able to hop until after 2 PM is a big hit to the overall value of a park hopper to me.
Until they they expand hours, which they recently have, a little more. To do Animal Kingdom in the AM and Epcot from 2PM to 10PM is plenty of time in the parks in my humble opinion.

UNCgolf

Until they they expand hours, which they recently have, a little more. To do Animal Kingdom in the AM and Epcot from 2PM to 10PM is plenty of time in the parks in my humble opinion.

I've had days where I went to one park in the morning for one thing (usually a FP+ for something I couldn't get on my full day at that park), then hopped to EPCOT to eat lunch, then hopped elsewhere.

That may not be an issue with the elimination of FP+, but it was almost a necessity with scheduled FastPasses for me since you can't get them all on one day and I wouldn't want to spend 5 hours in one park I've already visited (especially if that park was DHS) just to ride one or two FP+ rides I was able to schedule for that day.

It would probably just lead to shorter trips for me. Not much reason for a 7 day park hopper if I can't really take advantage of it.

Last edited:

Kobe!!

After hitting frozen ever after (at rope drop) do you suggest hitting soarin or test track next?

or do you suggest doing something different?

looking to do these three things at EPCOT before hopping to MK for the rest of the day. any suggestions on how to do MK at 2pm till 9pm are greatly welcomed. Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom