News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

nickys

Premium Member
I just read on another site that they are opening them up tomorrow! No clarification if it's for current resort reservations or everyone yet.
I think @cwoms197 was meaning opening extra park reservations for AP holders on the day.

Some TAs have now emailed clients saying tickets for 2020 are going on sale tomorrow. I hope it will just be for those with onsite stays first.

cgersic

I think @cwoms197 was meaning opening extra park reservations for AP holders on the day.

Some TAs have now emailed clients saying tickets for 2020 are going on sale tomorrow. I hope it will just be for those with onsite stays first.
Me too! I'm one of those people! I got the email saying to book new tickets for my stay that starts 7/15. I clicked through, but no option yet. Any suggestions as to what time I start trying?

RememberWhen

Jeepers. It feels like I’m constantly needing to get up early to try to get something! But I’d sure be happy to have tickets for our trip...

nickys

Premium Member
Me too! I'm one of those people! I got the email saying to book new tickets for my stay that starts 7/15. I clicked through, but no option yet. Any suggestions as to what time I start trying?
Try at midnight and then every 5, 15, 30 minutes! Seriously though maybe midnight, maybe 6 or 7am. Although I seem to remember park reservations opened at some random time.

Keep checking the Disney Parks blog or the WDW site to see if there‘s an announcement.

kenny279

I wonder if tickets would also mean the APs are going to go back on sale too. Anyone have ideas?

Mark P.

Annual Passholders can now make theme park reservations for resort stays in addition to 3 rolling days

Not yet — we have a five-day stay at the Dolphin and five passes, but got the “Not So Fast” error this morning when we tried to add our additional three as APs.

I was able to book at POP for my initial three days of AP reservations, which then allowed me to book three additional reservations in September (because that's the soonest there are any weekend AP passes available).

cgersic

Try at midnight and then every 5, 15, 30 minutes! Seriously though maybe midnight, maybe 6 or 7am. Although I seem to remember park reservations opened at some random time.

Keep checking the Disney Parks blog or the WDW site to see if there‘s an announcement.
Got them at 7 am. I had to go through the email link, but it was easy breezy! Thanks for your help and support!

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's the current look at park pass reservations at 2pm today -

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.59.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.58.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.58.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.58.46 PM.png

fractal

I'm assuming if you have a park pass reservation you can enter your park of the day, leave then reenter later. Is that correct?

nickys

Premium Member
Animal Kingdom fills up before Epcot does? Does everyone hate Soarin' and Frozen Ever After all of a sudden?

Anyway, nice to see there's strong demand for tickets - I was concerned with the virus numbers out of Florida currently.
That’s the AP chart he posted, so nothing really to do with ticket demand. That will be local AP holders booking their three days.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom