News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Beacon Joe

Plus international guests in general are likely not going to pay for an international trip unless both Universal and Disney are open. That and nationalities that made up the largest percentage of international guests aren't even allowed to come in right now (so hooray for the locals, no tour groups).

Are you suggesting.... no large groups will be chanting their way through the parks this Summer? Combined with a 30-50% capacity cap? This whole virus thing may just be the best thing to ever happen, Disney World vacation-wise.

WhenYouWish

Made it in to the system a few times, but for some reason despite having 7 Day tickets the system only allowed me to book for Day 1 of my stay. It keeps telling me there is zero park availability for the other 6 days which has got to be incorrect.

Disney Stine

Made it in to the system a few times, but for some reason despite having 7 Day tickets the system only allowed me to book for Day 1 of my stay. It keeps telling me there is zero park availability for the other 6 days which has got to be incorrect.

This was my problem. I could only book one day out of the entire trip. I have both 8 day park tickets and an annual pass. When I called the Passholder line, they gave me the number to another department (which is down right now). I was able to chat with someone online who said you can only book with members of the party who have the same ticket type (annual pass only with annual pass). But it still didn’t make sense because even by myself, nothing was showing up. They tried to assign the 8 day ticket as my primary, told me to log off and try again. Still didn’t work.

My trip is the first week of opening so I’m basically out of luck.

disneygeek90

Yikes. Which days are you trying for?

brettf22

Premium Member
It appears that DHS is actually full for its first day open, July 15.
dhs.jpg

LAKESHOW DVCER

I can get in on my account and my wife. We have an AP linked to MDE but hasn't been activated. we have a 10 night stay, split-stay, and we're only able to book 7 park days. We also have an April DVC reservation can cant book park days for that trip either.

carriebeth

I still only have been able to book one day for a 14 night resort 10 day ticket All other days said no availability and then it crashed. Got in one other time said no availability any day any park while we are there (sept) . Have not got back in since. Starting to worry by time I get in won’t be able to reserve parks for all 10 of us as others are getting in so available days continue to limit. It’s always harder to book fast passes dining etc because of the larger group we are. When things are still wide open for a group of 2 or 4 a group of 10 will have nothing

Lirael

Are you suggesting.... no large groups will be chanting their way through the parks this Summer? Combined with a 30-50% capacity cap? This whole virus thing may just be the best thing to ever happen, Disney World vacation-wise.
Brazilians are literally not allowed to enter the USA for now. Plus the dollar's worth spiked up. Plus the whole tour group model likely goes against social distancing.. So I don't see Brazilian tour groups coming to disney or universal anytime soon.

Enjoy the peace while you can lol

Aries1975

It kicked me back to the castle. I am done for today. I might login at midnight and hope the traffic is lower. Fortunately, our trip is August. But I am coordinating a party of 13.

Good luck, everyone.

disneygeek90

First week of August 2020. It showed me full availability at all four parks on 8/2, and I was able to get DHS with no issue. Clicked the link to make more passes and suddenly there was nothing available anywhere that whole week.
I would hope that's a glitch. They're gonna have lots of issues if not even the first round of signups have availability.

tfc3rid

Hmmm... I keep getting the notice that says I am up against my Park Pass limit as I'm trying to book for a Disney Resort stay in December.

So far, I have 6 days reserved on stays in August, September and November... Confused.

disneygeek90

It kicked me back to the castle. I am done for today. I might login at midnight and hope the traffic is lower. Fortunately, our trip is August. But I am coordinating a party of 13.

Good luck, everyone.
I was thinking people might have better luck later at night... good luck.

Ben_since_1971

I am getting the calendar but the two dates I need are both showing unavailable. A friend who had same issue said to keep clicking the dates and they should open eventually.

mf1972

i was on the space mountain screen for 4 hours before it took me to the log into your account. when i tried to sign in it kicked me out to the castle screen for another half hour. finally after signing in, my screen was just white. finally gave up because i had to leave for work. i’ll try later tonight when i get home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom