News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

jaxonp

Disney needs to extend APs dates or give money back... There are so many stipulations, which are necessary for COVID, but all APs bought a year of unlimited access to the parks... if you can't park hop or are going to be held back by a maximum of days then we need some money back.

SpectroMagician

For all the people saying you can't make reservations later in the year.... they are only doing it through the end of September for now. That was clearly laid out in all of the communication.

Melbelg

What dates are you wanting to book?
From March 4th 2021, 10 days.

I had my trip ready for May 27th this year, but the pandemic happened and I had to change it to Nov 10th. Thing is, my country is still on lockdown and we still didn't reach the peak. So to be sure I can make it, I had to cancel everything, it's driving me crazy already :arghh:

Q_Division

I just want it to balance out so i can go back in and play with it more.

Definitely. Once I was in I booked stuff so I had something, it would be nice to have to option to change stuff but it'll be intresting to see if it works like FP+ where you hold you "old" one until you get your "new" one or if you have to give up the "old" one to attempt to get a "new" one. If it's the latter I may not bother but I suppose I can always check the calendar first.

disneygeek90

Disney needs to extend APs dates or give money back... There are so many stipulations, which are necessary for COVID, but all APs bought a year of unlimited access to the parks... if you can't park hop or are going to be held back by a maximum of days then we need some money back.
They are already offering a refund on the remaining months of your pass if you don't want to deal with the reservations/lack of access. They're adding an extra month as well.

My real gripe is the 3 day limit.

Q_Division

I had my trip ready for May 27th this year, but the pandemic happened and I had to change it to Nov 10th. Thing is, my country is still on lockdown and we still didn't reach the peak. So to be sure I can make it, I had to cancel everything, it's driving me crazy already :arghh:

I would be optimistic with thoses dates as the AP crowd probably won't book that far out.

Loco_driver

Anyone else just get a blank screen after the space mountain countdown screen? I’ve tried all sorts of browsers/settings, and countinue to get a blank screen every time.

disneygeek90

Do you still have tickets? If so, I think you still have a good chance at booking March 2021 next week.

jaxonp

They are already offering a refund on the remaining months of your pass if you don't want to deal with the reservations/lack of access. They're adding an extra month as well.

My real gripe is the 3 day limit.

That's fine for locals who are APs.. but us DVC members who have booked multiple trips per year are now being held back. It should be simple. If you have an existing reservation then I should be able to book a park for the length of my reservation... if they aren't going to let us do that then cancel our reservations and give us our points back.

Aries1975

Anyone else just get a blank screen after the space mountain countdown screen? I’ve tried all sorts of browsers/settings, and countinue to get a blank screen every time.

I got a plain white screen. This time, I opened the park reservations in a new tab, so I can toggle back to ensure I stay logged in on the other tab. I am hopeful this time when I get out of orbit, I will still be logged in and can continue. Best of luck.

Q_Division

That's fine for locals who are APs.. but us DVC members who have booked multiple trips per year are now being held back. It should be simple. If you have an existing reservation then I should be able to book a park for the length of my reservation... if they aren't going to let us do that then cancel our reservations and give us our points back.

I'm on cash for this one so I don't know for sure but I thought that counted as a reservation so you could do the reservation time not just 3 days?

mitchk

This is just weird ... Does this mean I get a fast pass for every attraction in Hollywood studios LOL
1AD9CC27-038D-4858-B262-DCD76E8ECAEB.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom