News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Don't go to dining. Stay the course as outlined! It worked for me with patience!

I'm not going to argue to stay the course, but we were in limbo on either Pink Castle or Space Mountain timer for well over an hour. Going through Dining, I got logged in and booked within 2 minutes. I still kept the other window with the regular timer open. I have now closed it to let others in.

mitchk

It seems to me like people that are going in July and August are getting reservations but like I said I’m going in November and nothing I can’t get through

Kman101

I'm not going to argue to stay the course, but we were in limbo on either Pink Castle or Space Mountain timer for well over an hour. Going through Dining, I got logged in and booked within 2 minutes. I still kept the other window with the regular timer open. I have now closed it to let others in.

Same. Worked super quick for me. I was so relieved after three hours of frustration. I got what I wanted. And times are interesting. It's all day basically. Interesting.

Hcalvert

I can't even get that to work. 🤬
I went the backdoor way.

1. First to FAQ about MDE: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/my-disney-experience/disney-experience/
2. Then clicked on the first blue link
3. Then I logged in.
4. Then I clicked on the drop down menu for the park reservations.
5. Clicked on the blue button on the righthand screen that says "Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation"
6. Sat in orbit for about 15 mintues and finally was able to make the reservations.

*I had mutliple orbits open all counting down the same and when I did get in, I could make two reservations for different days at a time.

Edit : I just tried it and now it is sending me to the castle. Geez!

Disney4family

I guess I'll stick with what I have and not change. I'm afraid to delete one park and not get a new one at this point.
It won't let me see my plans to change anything.
I'm extremely grateful to have what I have. Stupid to think I could actually modify it today of all days.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Now blank screen again. This incognito thing is too hard. I don’t understand what to do 🙁

You can do the CTRL-SHIFT-N or click on the three dots at the top right of the Chrome window and pull down to 'New Incognito Window.' If you are in Safari, it is under the File menu 'New private window.' But it appears from others that the dining hack approach doesn't require you to be in those 'incognito' or 'private' windows.

Hcalvert

The dining trick worked for me.

I was able to get Magic Kingdom on July 11th, AK July 12th and DHS July 15th. The system runs really fast when it works. Very easy. I've waited for three hours so I get the frustration. Don't give up.

However, I'm an AP with a hotel reservation and it's limiting me to three. That's fine but it's a little confusing ... are AP's allowed to make reservations today by accident? Or is it a glitch? I don't need a reservation every day so I'm good with three but it's weird.
See you there as we have reserved those parks for the same dates.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I went the backdoor way.

1. First to FAQ about MDE: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/my-disney-experience/disney-experience/
2. Then clicked on the first link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/
3. Then I logged in.
4. Then I clicked on the drop down menu for the park reservations.
5. Clicked on the blue button on the righthand screen that says "Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation"
6. Sat in orbit for over 15 mintues and finally was able to make the reservations.

You have to be logged in to go this way.

Edit : I just tried it and now it is sending me to the castle. Geez!

Yeah...

RememberWhen

I was able to make reservations for a couple days, but then it stalled. I could see days and parks but couldn’t pick them. Now I’m on the countdown page again, but without a countdown...

Nathan H

I got in through the ADR backdoor and was able to get 5 of the 7 days reserved before I started getting the 'no availability' messages. This is for Sept 8-15 this year. I need Sept 14 & 15 and I will be set.

September 2-9 myself, and I also only got 5 of 7 done. Is anyone else in September having this problem?

Prince Thomas

September 2-9 myself, and I also only got 5 of 7 done. Is anyone else in September having this problem?
I can’t even login to park past reservations. I keep getting this
B3AEDA02-A3D5-43CE-9061-B5272031F217.png

surfsupdon

Has anyone seen this:

I am an AP holder with 5 days of rooms in November. But I can only book 3 days of Park Passes (AP Holder), but I have a Resort reservation. Any solution to book my final two days?

Mattyp353

Does anyone have advice on what I should do with the park hopper option I have linked to multi-day tickets? I have only made a deposit at this point and will pay the balance whenever. I'm concerned about asking them to update the reservation (sans park hopper) and losing the park reservations in the process. Does that make sense?

Disneywho?

my daughter just asked to change one of the days...i'm afraid to go back in...

Exactly, same situation. I have tried and would have done it if it let me cancel and select new one at the same time. I have tried and got the option to cancel the original day when going through reservation details. When I went through the original booking window it said my party has an issue.

carriebeth

We got only one day reserved for a 10 day park ticket 14 night reservation. All other days say no availability. We have 8 kids so it’s a party of 10. It’s like they said “it that big of a group we are only allowing you one park day”. Jk. Tried reducing the party size down to all numbers including 1 for other days as an experiment but nothing available. Trip in sept btw

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Can you log in at all? If you are able to do that, you just go to the Disney Park Pass Reservation page and then you will almost be there.

I can't do ANYTHING. Not with an incognito session, not the dining way, nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom