News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

jinx8402

I was able to reserve for me and two other parties (two groups of 4 and a single). One thing that I noticed, you only have the option to cancel a reservation and not modify to drop part of the party like FP or dining reservations. Hopefully that is something that will be added, as the other party of 4 may not end up going.

mickeymiss

This is not how I pictured losing the trip 🙁 are people using that link from the first page of this thread? I’m literally in my account and can access the area to make reservations. I click and nothing.

YankeeMouse

Finally got in. Laptop was cycling on the Space Mt screen with time and it just kicked in. Desktop still "castleing". Super easy once in, kinda like FP USED to be :)

kgoose23

Round and round we go...from countdown to pink castle. I did notice now there is a longer message under the castle that references being in a waiting room. Maybe it's been there all this time and I just didn't notice it. I have been frustrated in the past with Disney IT but this is the topper.

Beacon Joe

Asking for a friend, but if you have reservations at Shades of Green, does that count as a resort guest for purposes of this reservation system and available booking windows?

Mikey73181

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Asking for a friend, but if you have reservations at Shades of Green, does that count as a resort guest for purposes of this reservation system and available booking windows?
That information has not been released, but with Swan, Dolphin, Four Seasons, and the 7 DS hotels all participating, I would assume so?

mickeymiss

I’ve been on this thing since 6:45. My reservation is for August. It’s no one’s fault here at all but Disney shouldn’t have allowed everyone on this thing at once. This fun glitch could prevent people with approaching trips from getting in. Countdown at 11:46.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom