News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

RaveOnEd

I'm going to have to try and call. It won't let me see about upgrading our room or adding someone to the trip. I have the park reservations done for the days my wife, daughter and I will be there, but can't add the fourth person yet, since we need to purchase a ticket for him first.

cjkeating

I got to the end of the Space Mountain countdown then sent to the pink castle and have been there ever since. About half an hour. Very tempted to start again...

djsupafly

The app allows you to view plans after making the reservations. I've confirmed that my reservations are complete.

The last page is just a confirmation which is not attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 7.56.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 7.56.48 AM.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 7.57.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 7.57.29 AM.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 71

heapster411

Ok, I went thru using Chrome, Picked my parks and went to review my plans, got that lovely castle. But when you check on MDE on your phone, the Park Pass shows up. I guess patience works, Yea Right!

NYwdwfan

Click the Disney Resort Guests tab. You should see total availability. At least, I currently do.
Click on Disney Resort Guests button
Make sure you're clicking resort guests. Right now you just have theme park ticket guest selected
Thanks! I forgot to click that button when I switched browsers. I see it now. Still can't get through to actually make a reservation. Baby steps, I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom