News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Hcalvert

It will display that park's hours for that specific day.
You have to be getting annoyed by now. :banghead: I think I read you posted something similar 3-4 times now and yet people are still not listening. SMH o_O

*Edited for poor grammar: I tend to go back and reread posts I typed a while ago and correct them. I am an English teacher. :oops:

Last edited:

Gatomiller

Yes, possibly 4 days..

On June 24, guests with room reservations and no valid tickets get the ability to add tickets to their package and make reservations. Then 2 days after that is when AP holders with no resort reservations get access.

Honestly it seems like more than enough lead time to me, considering that you would have already booked your resort and know exactly when you will be there.
Though many of us don’t yet know if Disney will honor our resort ressie or move us. Where we are staying also factors into planning park days and hours

crawale

So maybe I’ve missed this or it just hasn’t been said yet, but when we reserve a day at the park will that give in/out privileges for the full day or is it a once out you can’t reenter. I can’t imagine not being able to return to a park after an afternoon nap. 😆
Disney say you have reserve a date and a TIME. Why would you not always reserve the time when park opens or are you also restricted to a number of hours?

EpcotCenter82

Do you need to have a package or will room and tickets suffice for 2020? I’ve read in 2021 you have to convert to a package.
That's the way the message they posted today reads as well.

I already have a reservation for October 2021 and I have several 6 day park hoppers that I bought several years ago. So I can't use those tickets for the October 2021 trip? I have to update to a package with tickets??

mickeymiss

What do you suppose would happen if there's a glitch from everyone going in the system at once? It happens to someone with FP almost every year but often gets worked out somehow. Will we just be SOL or will they make sure we get in the system? Thats a lot to lose versus a fast pass. There's gotta be some perk to being resort guests. We are staying for over a week. Throw a bone Mickey! 😂😭

mickeymiss

I was just on the phone with Disney, and it looks like I may be able to add the person to our trip, upgrade the room and all that on Monday.

Hopefully it will all work out!
Did they say you would need to make those upgrades after park selections on monday?
I wanted to add a few tickets but we supposedly can't modify now. I didn't know if I should call before or after snagging park slots for the tickets we do have and then try to add more?

Magic Feather

What do you suppose would happen if there's a glitch from everyone going in the system at once? It happens to someone with FP almost every year but often gets worked out somehow. Will we just be SOL or will they make sure we get in the system? Thats a lot to lose versus a fast pass. There's gotta be some perk to being resort guests. We are staying for over a week. Throw a bone Mickey! 😂😭
The main perceived perk for onsite guests is the combo of a couple days lead time on park reservations and the fact that you can make reservations for length of stay. This is especially useful for out of state Passholders who would be stuck with a three day reservation limit if they didn’t book.

Joesixtoe

So if I had 9 days left in march on a silver pass, my extension is 9 days in july during block out. Did i just loose my last 9 days??? Either way, I get to do the preview day, so it's all good.

Gillyanne

FYSA: I had to call to get my mom's renewal certificate (so we could get it as a FL resident instead of out of state) and I asked the agent if they knew if the reservation system would be open for any date, or if it would be some kind of "x days" out like FP+ is. She said they've had the same questions and have not been given any info on that aspect yet.

RaveOnEd

Did they say you would need to make those upgrades after park selections on monday?
I wanted to add a few tickets but we supposedly can't modify now. I didn't know if I should call before or after snagging park slots for the tickets we do have and then try to add more?
From what the person said, we could do our reservation modifications, then do the park reservations. He made it sound like we could do all we needed to all on Monday.

flutas

I believe there is a waiting room aspect ready to go with it as well to help with this.

RC@77429

Hello Disney Friends.
So we are planning to arrive in Disney 8/8-8/12
Want To Attend Disney Hollywood on 8/9 only. What are my changes getting a ticket online you guys think. Need about 9 tickets. ??

disneygeek90

Hello Disney Friends.
So we are planning to arrive in Disney 8/8-8/12
Want To Attend Disney Hollywood on 8/9 only. What are my changes getting a ticket online you guys think. Need about 9 tickets. ??
If you can’t get one day a month after open then there will be lots of problems. I would think that’s pretty attainable.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom