News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Ticket/Resort Guest Park Pass Reservation calendar, April 3 and 4 at Magic Kingdom are currently unavailable for new reservations.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 10.32.43 PM.png

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
March, aka Spring Break, has need to increase attendance. Folks I think the resort may be seeing a bit of a downturn.

March isnt the only month for spring break and there's also Easter weekend April 7-10th which is showing up as being busy with MK park passes limited.

monorail81

According to the Ticket/Resort Guest Park Pass Reservation calendar, April 3 and 4 at Magic Kingdom are currently unavailable for new reservations.

View attachment 702524
Interesting that resort guests and day guests have no availability, but APs do. Had been the opposite for quite a while. I know because I’ve been trying to get the 4th and haven’t been able to until a few minutes ago.

Fido Chuckwagon

Interesting that resort guests and day guests have no availability, but APs do. Had been the opposite for quite a while. I know because I’ve been trying to get the 4th and haven’t been able to until a few minutes ago.
Sounds like they still (correctly) fear the legal repercussions that await them if they prioritize day guest reservations over AP reservations.

monorail81

Sounds like they still (correctly) fear the legal repercussions that await them if they prioritize day guest reservations over AP reservations.
But they HAD been….because I had been checking and couldn’t get an AP reservation. This whole system needs to go away. With regular park tickets being dated, they can get a general idea. Go back to the old Phasing system. It worked fine for decades. Or keep it for the historically busy days like Christmas and New Years. But trash it the rest of the year. The sad thing is I haven’t even been trying to get to the MK on the 4th for Tron. Lol!

Fido Chuckwagon

But they HAD been….because I had been checking and couldn’t get an AP reservation. This whole system needs to go away. With regular park tickets being dated, they can get a general idea. Go back to the old Phasing system. It worked fine for decades. Or keep it for the historically busy days like Christmas and New Years. But trash it the rest of the year. The sad thing is I haven’t even been trying to get to the MK on the 4th for Tron. Lol!
I really hope they keep it for Christmas/New Years. That time of year is much better now with reservations, they let way too many people in under the phased system. Agreed that it doesn’t really matter the rest of the year.

jannerUK

We are off to Disney from Aug 5th. We don't get our park tickets until early June. Based on last year, how soon is it likely that the reservations for MK will be full before we get the tickets. Should we be fine with a 2 month window to book up for August 5th onwards.
Just noticed it's 10 days into March and April weekend is booked up...that's 1 month.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We are off to Disney from Aug 5th. We don't get our park tickets until early June. Based on last year, how soon is it likely that the reservations for MK will be full before we get the tickets. Should we be fine with a 2 month window to book up for August 5th onwards.
Just noticed it's 10 days into March and April weekend is booked up...that's 1 month.
March and April is spring break, which will impact availability. August should not as much of an issue, and I would think you will be fine in June.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Park Reservation calendars, Magic Kingdom is currently unavailable for all new reservations for the first 8 days in April.

Here's the Ticket/Resort calendar.

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 10.27.05 PM.png

Here's the Annual Passholder calendar (specifically the Incredi Pass).

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 6.30.28 AM.png

TQQQ

According to the Park Reservation calendars, Magic Kingdom is currently unavailable for all new reservations for the first 8 days in April.

Here's the Ticket/Resort calendar.

View attachment 707592

Here's the Annual Passholder calendar (specifically the Incredi Pass).

View attachment 707626
Spring Break/Easter crowd peaks...........Tron and Happily Ever After helping the cause.........Good news is after the Run Disney event April 14-16 crowds will die down a ton

aaronml

Curious… when did they combine the reservation pools/buckets for day guests and resort guests? Was that officially announced? I’ve noticed for a while now that availability for resort guests matches exactly what is available for day guests.

TriSeb

My DSon (yes i taught him well); made his own loop music loop. He had to remove one song to avoid being taken down but it's pretty much there

Enjoy my follow PolyPeeps:

nickys

Premium Member
Curious… when did they combine the reservation pools/buckets for day guests and resort guests? Was that officially announced? I’ve noticed for a while now that availability for resort guests matches exactly what is available for day guests.
I don’t think it was announced. But I seem to remember quite early people saying that they were the same anyway, but Disney published them as different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom