Disney Outlet Store

coilback

I used to live in Kissimmee when I was a CM and remember going to a couple of Disney Outlet Stores. One was sorta a "fake" outlet store with no real park merch and another actually had pins and all that. Does anyone know the address of that one? It was in some sort of strip mall I believe. I tried searching on the web, but can't seem to find it.

muteki

There is one at Myrtle Beach that has the usual random crap. I wouldn't say fake but it is the same type of stuff you would see in any standard Disney Store around the country.

They did have some Disneyland merch which I thought was odd/neat, but no selection as far as sizes go.

Upvote 0

coilback

Original Poster
You're thinking of the Orlando Premium Outlet's that has the Official Outlet. My wife and I love going there. Awesome Disney parks merchendise at (sometimes) less than half price. Pins, shirts, seasonal wear (Food & Wine, etc). Here's a link to it.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

KPM

Nah, that's not the one I don't think. That one was down the road from my apartment and the one I'm thinking of was further off. I may go check that one out too though.

Upvote 0

CP_alum08

If the place you're remembering is from your CM days could you be thinking of the cast-only store behind MK? It definitely doesn't sell fake merch but I guess you could call it an outlet store and it sounds like you lived in Disney housing so it would be sort of down the road from there. Maybe?

Upvote 0

luv

The only actual outlet stores I know of are at the Premium Outlets and the LBV Factory. There could be more. Those are the ones I hit. I've been going every ten days or so lately because there is something I've been hoping will show up there. If there is something specific you're looking for, I can keep an eye out. :)

Upvote 0

coilback

Original Poster
If the place you're remembering is from your CM days could you be thinking of the cast-only store behind MK? It definitely doesn't sell fake merch but I guess you could call it an outlet store and it sounds like you lived in Disney housing so it would be sort of down the road from there. Maybe?

Nah, when I went full time, I wasn't in Disney housing, I lived in Kissimmee near "The Loop" shopping center. I know the cast-only store, this place was an actual retail store in Kissimmee.

Upvote 0

coilback

Original Poster
The only actual outlet stores I know of are at the Premium Outlets and the LBV Factory. There could be more. Those are the ones I hit. I've been going every ten days or so lately because there is something I've been hoping will show up there. If there is something specific you're looking for, I can keep an eye out. :)
Thanks, nah, just trying to look up old places I used to go when I lived there to take my GF to go see while we are there.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

There is one at Myrtle Beach that has the usual random crap. I wouldn't say fake but it is the same type of stuff you would see in any standard Disney Store around the country.

They did have some Disneyland merch which I thought was odd/neat, but no selection as far as sizes go.
It's no longer there.

Upvote 0

Lucky

The only actual outlet stores I know of are at the Premium Outlets and the LBV Factory. There could be more. :)
One is supposed to open soon at the Silver Sands outlet mall in Sandestin FL. There used to be one there but it closed a few years ago.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

It's no longer there.

Awww... :(
75.gif

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
The two "official" Disney outlet stores are in the Premium Outlets locations - one off Vineland, the other off I-Drive (which was Prime Outlets until a year or two ago). I can't remember there ever being official stores in Old Town or anywhere else. I think the LBV Factory Stores off 535 claim to have a Disney outlet but it's just an unofficial store with random junk.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

Really? That was quick. We were just there this fourth of July...
Well they have a Disney Store outlet but it is not like the outlet stores in Orlando. Myrtle Beach used to have one of those outlets like the ones in Orlando, but it closed a couple a years ago. If you saw one at Myrtle Beach, where was it?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom