Disney operated restaurants join Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month for 2017

PorterRedkey

First, I think this is awesome! Cheap (especially for Disney), quality meals at restaurants you might not be able to afford otherwise. Morimoto Asia's menu selection is very nice for $35. :happy:

That said, I really can't take advantage of many of these since I had to plan 180 days in advance. :(
Next year I would like a half-year notice, please!;)

I actually have an ADR at Jiko in September and I'm curious as to how this factors into the DDP. The 3-course options look really good but I'll probably just stick with the main menu.

aandmmagiccarpetride

Does anyone know if they always do this (the Orlando Magical Dining itself...I know the Disney owned restaurants may change or not even participate) for the month of September? We always end up at WDW in October but I would love to try this one year. But as someone already mentioned everything is already planned and/or booked by now...too late to change dates now!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Its a special menu, so I would not expect it to be in a anyway part of the DDP.
It's a defined menu but it's all items that are available from Jiko a la carte anyways. Regardless, you definitely DO NOT want to use dining plan credits for this even if they let you. $35 is an insane value for three courses at Jiko. Pay with cash.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's a defined menu but it's all items that are available from Jiko a la carte anyways. Regardless, you definitely DO NOT want to use dining plan credits for this even if they let you. $35 is an insane value for three courses at Jiko. Pay with cash.
The names may be the same, but the portion sizes are often not. Unsure what Disney will do, but I doubt you will get what is normally sold for $70 a head for $35.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom