News Disney Not Renewing Great Movie Ride Sponsorship Deal with TCM ; Attraction to Close

elchippo

I'm pretty sure the rope swinging pirate in DLP's Pirates was a Tarzan mold. Since they can't seem to ever leave Pirates alone, maybe he'll be reused in that way?
I certainly hope they can re-use The Wicked Witch since that was a full articulated AA with great motion. But the rest? Ripley only turned her head. Tarzan was a mannequin on a stick. The rest had limited motion with just one or two joints moving and really old and dated facial expressions.

Let's not think anywhere near the majority of AAs in this attraction are suitable for a new, state of the art attraction. After a few decades, servos and pistons and whatevers are no longer serviceable. A good portion will be trashed. At least, I hope so, since what was there is barely usable as a store-front mannequin.

Last edited:

wdwgreek

I certainly hope they can re-use The Wicked Witch since that was a full articulated AA with great motion. But the rest? Ripley only turned her head. Tarzan was a mannequin on a stick. The rest had limited motion with just one or two joints moving and really old and dated facial expressions.

Let's not think anywhere near the majority of AAs in this attraction are suitable for a new, state of the art attraction. After a few decades, servos and pistons and whatevers are no longer serviceable. A good portion will be trashed. At least, I hope so, since what was there is barely usable as a store-front mannequin.
Just saying I would love Judy Garland, and the lion, tin man and the scarecrow. but I would die to have the Judy AA.

Cesar R M

I think it stemmed from the quote as "I'm pretty sure the rope swinging pirate..." Sometimes if you start typing before all the html code is in place it gets pushed to the end or front of the quote.;)
Have had that issue myself as well lol.
Or the quote loads last while you're typing. So half your text will be before the quote and the rest AFTER the quote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom