Disney Nightmare

epcot71

Original Poster
i need more sleep- i fell sleep at my computer on this web sight and had a nightmare-here is goes
driving to disney world pull into parking lot-no parking cms anywhere so i finally find space next to this car that was stripped clean of everything and on cement blocks.we get out to take tram . it slows down to pick us up then driver "guns" it and squeels tires while the host with mic starts screaming 'run fat boy-run!"i have to walk from pluto900 finally get to ttc and have to wait 30 minutes because cast member is on her lunch and filling her nails.walking to monorail station have to walk over drunk guy begging for change then disney security swat team comes over and clubs him and hits him with brass knuckes.monorail pulls up smoking with bondo all over and grafitti on side that says things like"down with the mouse" and for a good time call #@%$#$%.
get to main street and a guy named"ax" is selling crack at gift shop.walk through train station depot to see a mohawked cast member passing out brochures for the 3 pm bare knuckle fights in town square.i walk passed the new main street tatooe and piercing parlor to eat some lunch i order cheesburger and cast member says -"maybe u need to order a salad instead fat boy"at this point im waking up to my cat licking my face -wow

DisneyFreak

I've been around Jay. I just don't usually post on the weekends during the summer months. The season is short enough as it is here in the Land of 10,000 lakes. So I tend to be outside quite a bit this time of year.

DisJosh

I was just thinking that Main Street really needs a tatoo and peircing parlor.....:D It would be a nice change from all the gift shops!

epcot71

Original Poster
how did u know????-actually worse im a store director for large supermarket chain in florida-"i said do u want plastic or paper-make up ur damn mind!!!!!!":p

mightyduck

Actually, my worst Disney nightmare came true on my last trip... I got on the airplane, 7 non-English speaking passengers were arguing over seating arrangements loudly and refused to sit down, the flight attendants couldn't get them to take seats and change once we were in the air, there was a crack and lightning lit up the sky, a baby starting crying and screaming, the kid in front of me had some toy that kept playing "It's a Small World" and the guy behind me kept hitting me in the head with his newspaper. So we waited like that for 20 minutes until the storm passed--with the Europeans still arguing the whole time... It was terrible. :(

But it won't keep me from going back...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom