Disney needs to put certain elements of Animal Kingdom together better

Grim Grinner

Original Poster
I remember the boat ride that was utilized in the circular pool in the Animal Kingdom. Now many agree that the concept was poor in execution with this ride, but how about using it for a sort of on-the-water parade?

I did not have the opportunity to view the parade in AK the last time I was down, but I do know that the walkways are pretty narrow. My idea would ease the congestion quite a bit.

I assume that there is a section of the water for the storage of the boats, so that would be where the floats (in more ways than one!) could be stored. This way a large percentage of the visitors could see a parade and not be crowded to death.

Is this a good idea, or even more important, has it been done and I am not aware of it...?

burbur

I remember the boat ride that was utilized in the circular pool in the Animal Kingdom. Now many agree that the concept was poor in execution with this ride, but how about using it for a sort of on-the-water parade?

I did not have the opportunity to view the parade in AK the last time I was down, but I do know that the walkways are pretty narrow. My idea would ease the congestion quite a bit.

I assume that there is a section of the water for the storage of the boats, so that would be where the floats (in more ways than one!) could be stored. This way a large percentage of the visitors could see a parade and not be crowded to death.

Is this a good idea, or even more important, has it been done and I am not aware of it...?

ak was not originally designed to have a parade with large floats like it does now. however, the parade runs pretty smoothly with the help of a lot of cast members. the only time we had much trouble with traffic flow was during the peak seasons. plus, a water parade would be too much of expense. additionally, where exactly would all the people view it from? i know there is areas in asia, but we couldn't exactly have people standing on all the bridges to view a parade. your idea is "different" but not really even possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom