Disney need to buy Warner Bros. Discovery now

Will Disney will buy Warner Bros. Discovery and changing HBO Max into Disney+?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • None of them

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

HBO Max is very BIG trouble now, Zaslov is has to get fired, he ruining HBO Max's programs, cancelling movies like Batgirl film, SCOOB Holiday Haunt, etc... Warner Bros. Discovery is getting screwed HBO Max's scripted shows to be cancelled, HBO Max's developement team will get layoff tomorrow, Bob Chapek needs to talk with Warner Bros. Discovery, so Disney will buy WBD as possible in the future to save HBO Max so the movies and TV shows will not get cancelled ever AGAIN. Or Warner Bros.-Discovery shows, and movies will go into Disney+ as possible. HBO Max will getting transforming into Disney+.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
This sentence structure hurts my eyes.

Also wouldnt like the FCC or whoever step in if Disney were to attempt to buy on account of becoming a monopoly?

Jedijax719

Not gonna happen. Let WB suffer its own fate. If they were to buy anything (also not gonna happen), it would be a single franchise within WB. Be it Harry Potter or (gag) DC, it would NOT be the entire company.

Disney can put out a "stinker" and not be phased by any horrible press with it. Eternals and Lightyear are examples of that. They just didn't do well and missed the mark and, while Disney lost money, there were no ill feelings that went along with them. WB can't even put out a hit and, in some cases, can't even put out certain movies. They're biggest franchises are tarnished by bad press within the performers. Let it be what it will be.

TP2000

This sentence structure hurts my eyes.

Thank you. I thought it was just me.

Also wouldnt like the FCC or whoever step in if Disney were to attempt to buy on account of becoming a monopoly?

That crossed my mind as well. Disney can't just keep buying up every movie studio in existence.

Warner Brother's appears to be in some creative and financial distress. It may be temporary, or it may be irreversible, I really don't know. But if the free market doesn't want to buy Warner Brother's products any longer, I don't see why Disney would want it instead.

erasure fan1

I really don't see Warner Brothers as something Disney would have any real desire to purchase. I could see them make a play for the lord of the rings stuff, but that's really it. The big draw is Potter, DC, maybe Lego? None of them would make sense for Disney in their parks IP synergy strategy. And as much as I love LotR, It's a tuff nut to crack as far as a theme park land goes.

brodie999

HBO Max is very BIG trouble now, Zaslov is has to get fired, he ruining HBO Max's programs, cancelling movies like Batgirl film, SCOOB Holiday Haunt, etc... Warner Bros. Discovery is getting screwed HBO Max's scripted shows to be cancelled, HBO Max's developement team will get layoff tomorrow, Bob Chapek needs to talk with Warner Bros. Discovery, so Disney will buy WBD as possible in the future to save HBO Max so the movies and TV shows will not get cancelled ever AGAIN. Or Warner Bros.-Discovery shows, and movies will go into Disney+ as possible. HBO Max will getting transforming into Disney+.

I agree. I see all of this stuff as a sign that Disney and WBD are talking on the phone about a merger. I could even see it be announced at their Q3 earnings tomorrow or next month.

brodie999

CNN was shown in Black Panther 2. Why would WBD allow one of their networks to be in a Disney film? Maybe they're hinting at a merger between the two.

LSLS

How is this a thread AGAIN? No, Disney is not buying them. They CAN'T buy them. Nobody can for what is it, 2 years or something like that? And there is no chance they can own DC or the studios. I swear this has been said as imminent for like a year on this board now.

LSLS

CNN was shown in Black Panther 2. Why would WBD allow one of their networks to be in a Disney film? Maybe they're hinting at a merger between the two.

Man, WB have had a very long term plan considering CNN was in Avengers in 2012. Also, in Avengers, MSNBC. DISNEY BUYING UNIVERSAL CONFIRMED!

Elijah Abrams

In the Parks
Yes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom