Disney Music Research Paper help

SpectroPhoenix

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm writing a research paper for my music literature class about the world of Disney music. I'm planning on including everything from the Broadway musicals to the in-park music to the music in the movies.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some good places or good books that can help me with my research. If it was an opinion paper, I'm sure that I could write on and on about the subject like much of us here, but I need to use some research.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks! :D

yankspy

Hey everyone, I'm writing a research paper for my music literature class about the world of Disney music. I'm planning on including everything from the Broadway musicals to the in-park music to the music in the movies.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some good places or good books that can help me with my research. If it was an opinion paper, I'm sure that I could write on and on about the subject like much of us here, but I need to use some research.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks! :D

Try searching "Sherman brothers". I am sorry if you know this already but they were responsible for writing many of the disney classics including "It's a small world.:wave:

CThaddeus

It's an older book, but "The Musical World of Walt Disney" by David Tietyen could be helpful. My copy is from 1990, but it may have been updated at some point.

Eyekimore

We were in Florida a few weeks ago on vacation. There is a bookstore in Celebrations, FL that has a great book on display on the "lost" Disney songs. The songs that kind of disappeared. I can't remember the title- but I'm sure you could figure out how to call the store and find out. I would have loved to pick it up- but it was WAY more than I wanted to spend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom