Disney Movies with Soundtracks

heartodisney

Original Poster
Now that the release of "The Muppets" has the combo pack with the soundtrack, any thoughts on Disney doing this on other movies, especially when movies re-released from the vault? This has certain appeal to me. I know that we are able to buy soundtracks from various sites and also to download from others, but there are those who do not have this option and some soundtracks are VERY rare! Also, why does Disney not go deeper and put together soundtracks of the parks to sell, would this not also be a small money maker for them?

Mad Stitch

What is the option that some people do not have? If you were referring to the ability to download soundtracks then the combo pack will not change that situation. The Muppets combo pack had a code within it and directions on how to download the soundtrack in mp3 format from their web site.

heartodisney

Original Poster
What is the option that some people do not have? If you were referring to the ability to download soundtracks then the combo pack will not change that situation. The Muppets combo pack had a code within it and directions on how to download the soundtrack in mp3 format from their web site.

Oh, my mistake, I had taken on faith that a music cd was included.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom