disney movies $0.49 offer with disney visa?

steviej

Original Poster
Did anyone else get an offer in the mail to get 5 disney movies for 49 cents each? But you have to join the disney movie club or something like that and agree to purchase 4 movies in the next 2 years at full price?

If I can buy the movies now for .49, why wouldn't I do that after I join the club, then get out of the club?

lazyboy97o

Did anyone else get an offer in the mail to get 5 disney movies for 49 cents each? But you have to join the disney movie club or something like that and agree to purchase 4 movies in the next 2 years at full price?

If I can buy the movies now for .49, why wouldn't I do that after I join the club, then get out of the club?
Because then you will be billed full price for those five movies.

Sped2424

It's a contract so they would then charge you the price of 4 full price films on your card at once rather than letting you spread it out. The deal is a good one especially if you take the bonus 6th film for 12 bucks rather than full price. That makes it only 3 movies you will have to buy in the next 2 years at full price meaning you will get 6 blu ray titles for essentially 13 dollars. But you would have to be someone who was going to buy them anyway in order to really be okay with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom