Disney Mexico Resort redux (open brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I decided to post a complete do over of the resort which would have 3 parks, a Disney district, and multiple hotels. The first of three parks Disneyland Parque opens on the anniversary of Walt Disney’s Goodwill Tour of South America.

You may now post.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Listen, Twilight Roxas. I know we haven't agreed in the past, but if you're looking for new ideas, I am a good person to ask.

I have some good area names:
Calle Principal México (Main Street Mexico)
Tierra de fantasía (Fantasyland)
Tierra fronteriza (Frontierland)
Tierra de aventuras (Adventureland)
Tierra de posibilidades (Possibilityland, which is another name for Tomorrowland)
Tierra del descubrimiento (Discoveryland)

You don't have to use these. I'm just throwing out ideas since this is an open brainstorming thread.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
The hub of the three parks has a statue of Latin Disney characters like Mirabel, Blu & Jewel, Miguel, Kuzco, and the Three Caballeros on the top.

Miru

Bumblebee Man’s Wild Ride?

(I kid, I kid. But Marco Dias should also be in the statue area, maybe also Ferdinand (the 1937 short, not the Blue Sky version which is NOT a “reimagined classic”), a couple Latin Marvel characters (America Chavez, maybe?), and Tito.)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I completely forgot about Ferndinand. I mostly use animated Disney characters of movies from WDA, Pixar, and Blue Sky Studios to represent the Latin countries. The Three Caballeros at the top has Jose (South America), Panchito (Mexico), and Donald Duck (USA).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom