News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentsOf4

Morning coffee at the Boardwalk. Today’s plans are Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. Will post maskless photos from each park.

97B8FC92-77AA-404C-B425-0C59A14D9837.jpeg

Last edited:

Crunchie9

Slim as it sounds some items may be contaminated and people may touch them, touch their bodies and spread to others. ( ie mail, imported products ). Australia is also a melting pot of Asian, East Indian , etc communities. Good rule of thought is wash your hands constantly , disinfect and don't touch your face.
very low levels of surface transmission, if any at all.

danv3

"Upon entering attraction" means queue for me. If people are that confused by it, I'm sure they will update the verbiage.
They will need to. "Entering" means inside to most. All they have to do is use the word "queue" (or really better yet, "line" though I know they don't like that word).

And to be clear, I understand that Disney means masks must be worn in queues, including outdoor queues. But they have to address their policies to the lowest common denominator. Make it crystal clear--beyond any question.

Lilofan

They will need to. "Entering" means inside to most. All they have to do is use the word "queue" (or really better yet, "line" though I know they don't like that word).

Make it crystal clear.
Hopefully those ceiling fans are working to cool down the inevitable hot and spicy tempers of some.

themarchhare

It’ll be interesting to see how “slack” they are (or not) at enforcing it now.

They might as well forget enforcing 3ft distancing as that's practically nothing
I'm genuinely curious. At UO and the SEA parks, I expect that they won't bother enforcing at all, but I could see Disney still enforcing.

Regardless, this was the right call. The messaging is simple - get the vaccine or wear a mask (and if you're unvaccinated and not wearing a mask, you're a jerk). And simple is good.

Last edited:

FormerMember

Then you aren’t seeing any ghosts.

We are getting new freedom today. Let’s follow the CM’s rules and not create a problem for them. Go to Sea World if you want to do whatever you’d like.
Like I said to Cap, 50/50 compliance in outdoor queues like what was described. And I don’t think anyone beyond a few folks will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom