News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Return everything and buy it again! It’ll feel very different.

I generally prefer Target, but next week, Walmart is my store. Kids still need masks so I’m going to drop them off at school Monday morning and shop. Til. I. Drop.

While sipping my coffee.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....
We may need a WDWMAGIC return to normal party at Disney springs lol

jmp85

Much sooner
Me, going to Disney next week for the first time in 18 months:

1621037525851.png

ToTBellHop

95 + crazy humid + mask = 🥵🥵🥵😷🥵🥵
95 + crazy humid - mask = 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Let’s not oversell this.
I think it is significant. I go every summer. Not worried about heat and humidity. That’s Florida. But a masked walk from Beach Club to DHS would suck. My wife and I teach in schools, so both of us and our kids have been in masks all day since August.

This is a game changer for my family.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Just wondering with Universal and Disney in regards to restaurants…will you have to put a mask on to walk into a restaurant just to take it off at your table after you’re seated? I guess but seems kind of silly…
I’ve never understood that. It’s like a magic bubble surrounds your table as soon as you sit down but that’s how most places do it right now. Just have to follow the science…er rules depending on the place

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I think it is significant. I go every summer. Not worried about heat and humidity. That’s Florida. But a masked walk from Beach Club to DHS would suck. My wife and I teach in schools, so both of us and our kids have been in masks all day since August.

This is a game changer for my family.
I was there last week and the 5 days I was there the highs were 90, 93, 95, 93, and 95. It was crazy humid 4 of those days.

I did not expect this to be how it would go but it became evident quickly that while the mask was annoying for all of the reasons that masks are annoying (eat rub, cottonmouth, etc), the reason that I was miserably uncomfortable was because it was 95 and crazy humid, not because it was 95 and humid and I had a mask. Without the mask I felt I may have felt maybe 1-2% better, and I mean that earnestly.

I was MUCH happier to take them off indoors in the AC than I would have been outdoors, where it wouldn’t have made any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom