News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mom

Premium Member
Sincere question, no snark intended: Are you literally just wanting this thread to be actual updates about any changes to Disney's mask policy? Or is discussion and debate about masking at WDW okay?
At this point, every argument in favor of, or against, masking at WDW has been posted multiple times - often by the same people. So yes, I would prefer that the thread just report on updates about WDW's masking policy.

DisneyCane

At this point, every argument in favor of, or against, masking at WDW has been posted multiple times - often by the same people. So yes, I would prefer that the thread just report on updates about WDW's masking policy.
Then shouldn't the thread be locked and the only postings be official news if/when the policy is changed?

Once it is changed, you know there are going to be a bunch of posts arguing that they should have kept masks.

Ayla

Then shouldn't the thread be locked and the only postings be official news if/when the policy is changed?

Once it is changed, you know there are going to be a bunch of posts arguing that they should have kept masks.
I agree on your first sentence. If literally the only thing that is allowed to be discussed is masks at WDW, there is nothing to talk about until the mask requirement is changed.

yonafunu

this is the only place where we can discuss about masks and masks policies. Even if opinions about masking has been made multiple times, everyone can expose his own opinion which is nice. What is the problem to let this thread continues like that ?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by @DCBaker in the general COVID thread at https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...world-general-discussion.963478/post-10067883

Universal Orlando will drop mask requirements for Team Members who are fully vaccinated when indoors.

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 6.43.48 PM.png

G00fyDad

I am schedule for a WDW trip starting January 23, 2022. I will cancel this trip if the indoor mask mandates are still in affect by December 22, 2021. I do not do business with any establishment that requires masks, except airlines, buses, hospitals, and doctor offices. Those facilities are necessities and I have no choice, but to begrudgingly comply. WDW is not by any means a necessity.
Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom