Disney Mail Order??

Goofster

Original Poster
anyone have any info on the DisneyMail Order system. E-mail address, phone number, experiences, etc. Thanks a lot!!!

bamboo7

Originally posted by Goofster
anyone have any info on the DisneyMail Order system. E-mail address, phone number, experiences, etc. Thanks a lot!!!

the phone number is
407-363-6200

the minimus shipping cost is $10.95, so you should be sure to place all your WDW merch orders at once.

it isn't the fastest way to get products, but it is certainly better than faving to wait untill your next wdw trip.

DanStat

Make sure you know what you want, and be preparded to describe it. They must call to the different merchandise locations to find the item you want to buy.

The usually respond to e-mail very quickly!

mousecar

Originally posted by Goofster

I've ordered a ton of stuff from WDW Mail order. They are very friendly and very helpful. If you know what you want it helps but they are very helpful at looking up things in their computer for you. It really comes in handy when I see stuff on Ebay and can't get down there to buy it myself.

Another great use of the mail service is to buy my souvenirs at the park and have them shipped home. Really helpful if things are large or you buy a lot of stuff. One thing they won't do is combine shipping from items from different stores. Each purchase is a separate order with separate shipping.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom