Disney Magical Express routes

Disvillain63

Original Poster
We are using DME for the first time and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge. Which resorts will be on this DME route and does anyone know the order that drop-off will occur...from MCO to resorts?

Tinkerbell397

Our ME to The WL stopped at The GF first and then The WL. On our way back to the airport, we were the first pick-up and then picked up at the GF. I think they make their decisions once people arrive at ME at MCO so the wait is not too long for anyone. Now, that being said....they group guests according to hotel proximity....The GF, WL, CR and Poly are all close so they group those guests together. :cat:

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Our ME to The WL stopped at The GF first and then The WL. On our way back to the airport, we were the first pick-up and then picked up at the GF. I think they make their decisions once people arrive at ME at MCO so the wait is not too long for anyone. Now, that being said....they group guests according to hotel proximity....The GF, WL, CR and Poly are all close so they group those guests together. :cat:

DME prioritizes between number of guests on route so If one resort has a LOT of guests they will usually do that resort first even if its the furthest resort on route. So there is really no fixed hotel order

JAG107

DME prioritizes between number of guests on route so If one resort has a LOT of guests they will usually do that resort first even if its the furthest resort on route. So there is really no fixed hotel order
That probably explains why we stopped at AoA, POP and CBR before AKL on our last trip. And when we stayed at BLT, we stopped at WL first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom