Disney Magic 5 night Barcelona 8/7 Trip Report/terror attack

iubigman

Original Poster
I intended to post a lengthy Trip Report last night about our fantastic experience on the Magic last week. However, on Monday I was standing with my family in the exact spot where terrorists began mowing down innocent people yesterday. It will be a few days before looking at pictures and videos of our trip start to bring back the good memories, instead of just a flood of gratefulness as to our random luck at when we were on Las Ramblas.

I would say that these kind of events should not frighten us away from travel. We have to live our lives, and immerse ourselves in experiences and cultures, or, to quote a phrase, they have already won.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I intended to post a lengthy Trip Report last night about our fantastic experience on the Magic last week. However, on Monday I was standing with my family in the exact spot where terrorists began mowing down innocent people yesterday. It will be a few days before looking at pictures and videos of our trip start to bring back the good memories, instead of just a flood of gratefulness as to our random luck at when we were on Las Ramblas.

I would say that these kind of events should not frighten us away from travel. We have to live our lives, and immerse ourselves in experiences and cultures, or, to quote a phrase, they have already won.

I totally agree with your last statement.

Such a terrible situation, I'm glad that you and your family were not there when it happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom