Disney Magazine

Do you read Disney Magazine?

• Yes

Votes: 78 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

monorail256

Yeah! I think the Disney Magazine is very informational.. pretty much anything that is disney that I can get my hands on I read. Those things just make my day! :)

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I've been getting Disney Magazine since 1976, and it sure has changed. It used to be a more Disney theme park magazine, whereas now it covers the whole company.

disneyfamily

I wish it would come out more often, like bi-monthly. The last issue is definatly my fav. It's got everything, recipes,trivia, and 125 theme park tips! After the family has gotten done reading it our copy is in pretty bad shape. Does anyone know if they are collectable ?

General Grizz

Originally posted by steve2wdw
I've been getting Disney Magazine since 1976, and it sure has changed. It used to be a more Disney theme park magazine, whereas now it covers the whole company.

Do you still have them? If so, do you have a scanner? ;)

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Do you still have them? If so, do you have a scanner? ;)

Yes, I still have them, but no, I don't have a scanner right now. My last one died of over use. I will be getting a new one within the month.

Goofster

I do love the Disney Magazine, but it seems so long since I got my last one!!!

When should I be expecting the summer issue, anyone know?

MKCustodial

I signed up for it in the end of March, and I must be receiving the first one anytime soon. I really hope it's good, I did it by encouragement of many readers around here. :D

Erika

Originally posted by disneyfamily
I wish it would come out more often, like bi-monthly. The last issue is definatly my fav. It's got everything, recipes,trivia, and 125 theme park tips! After the family has gotten done reading it our copy is in pretty bad shape. Does anyone know if they are collectable ?

Ay-ay-ay-- trust me--ANYTHING is collectable. My father-in-law and his cronies are very into collecting, and you wouldn't believe the junk that trades hands, sometimes for surprisingly big $$. Everything from ornaments to cereal boxes to toys-- and specific companies, like Hershy, for example. My husband collects Pez. We have an entire room in our house filled with Pez. So somewhere is a person who would, down the road, pay decent money for an old Disney mag. I don't even try to keep mine in good condition though-- I have much more fun reading them, marking pages, cutting pictures out to send to my Childreach kids-- you know how it goes!:lol:

GGG1

Disney Magazine is great, I only wish they came out more often. Also, I like the idea of information on the entire Disney Company but would like to see an even more focus on the parks.......

TinkerBell9988

I read the Disney Magazine cover to cover at least 4 times before I add it to my "extint" collection. I have about 6, but they are the really important ones, like the 25th anniversary of WDW and the Grande Opening of DCA. This is the only magazine that I read cover to cover.

NADisney

I also enjoy reading DM ,and wish that it would come out Bi-monthly.I would also like the mag. to cover more theme parks ,including Disney attractions from the past and some attractions that where Imaginererd but shelfed.

Plus they should have customer polls about the mag. and Disney in general to send to Eisner on what Disney guests really want for their buck $$$.

disneytati

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I signed up for it in the end of March, and I must be receiving the first one anytime soon. I really hope it's good, I did it by encouragement of many readers around here. :D

Hey, Rodrigo!!!
How much does it cost here in Brazil? Can you tell me where can I sign up for it too?

Kisses from Brazil!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom