Disney Liquidation Sale at Celebration School

drewDAK

Original Poster
This weekend, Disney will have its annual liquidation sale at Celebration School (proceeds benefit the school). If you are in the area, stop on by.

MrPromey

Originally posted by drewDAK
This weekend, Disney will have its annual liquidation sale at Celebration School (proceeds benefit the school). If you are in the area, stop on by.

Both days? Do you know how late they will be there? :)

MrPromey

Originally posted by agdbeanie
what exactly are they liquidating???

My guess would be that it's like the tent sales they have behind the Magic Kingdom for Cast Members - mostly overstock or out of season stuff with the occasional miscellaneous items thrown in. :)

agdbeanie

Originally posted by MrPromey

My guess would be that it's like the tent sales they have behind the Magic Kingdom for Cast Members - mostly overstock or out of season stuff with the occasional miscellaneous items thrown in. :)

Man, I wish I could go...I'm all about bargains.:cry:

drewDAK

Original Poster
Sorry I didn't get a chance to describe it in full detail before it was over, but here it goes:

Once a year, Celebration School hosts Disney's liquidation sale in their gym.
Any leftover merchandise from the previous fiscal year (WDW's fiscal year ends on September 30)gets shipped down there and it is sold to anyone who wants it (not just cast members).

The best part is that all items are 70% off! I bought $45 worth of stuff today for $14! All the proceeds also go to benefit the school.

Much of the stuff there was clothing, mostly T shirts. There were also items from the Cruise Line and Disneyland.

Next year, make your plans to visit the second week of October. It's worth it, plus you can use the trip as a tax write off because you are going to a fund raiser (I didn't say that.)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom