News Disney KiteTails coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom October 1

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Is there any sort of regular pattern regarding what times they do the LK show vs the JB show? I know my daughter would prefer LK so I’d like to be able to schedule my day around it.
Typically it’s every other show, unless there are issues with certain props and they can do multiple of the same version in a row.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
The ground performers with puppets etc are no more.
EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png

DisneyDreamer08

I’m glad I saw the full versions of both shows a few months ago. I very much enjoyed them. And I specifically remember thinking how much the CMs in front of the crowds with the smaller handheld kites must love their jobs. They were so into their roles and were happily singing along to the soundtrack. They were really fun to watch.

Magic Feather

Wonder how this will play out for the more ground involved segments (like Elephant Parade).

On one hand, this is probably what this show always should have been. On the other hand, it’s something of a shame to see this cut down and for some of the ground puppets/kites to go to waste. Would love to see the Turtles or Elephants reused on Discovery Island.

yensid1967

I never thought Kite Tails would be lasting! Did not think it would last...it was lack luster compared to Disneylands 50th (Disneyland always gets BETTER decor, entertainment, etc)

yensid1967

Sounds like what the show should have always been. Kite moments enjoyed from anywhere in the lagoon, not a seated theatre experience.
And it wasn't so much a structured show...Disney said it would be like, "Hey they're flying kites over here let's go watch and take a break!" kinda thing! they builtthe theatre for a reason, they need to bring back Rivers of Light or something similar, they are making the money so put it to guests experience instead of paying those highly overly paid executives

pdude81

The ground performers with puppets etc are no more.
Is this remaining the same until next month, or are the shutting it down for the time being and relaunching next month?

I really enjoyed this on my trip in January. Hoping my son can see it in a couple weeks when we're there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom