• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Disney KiteTails coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom October 1

SplashZander

1632795988997.png

1632796000524.png

1632796016880.png

Last edited:

dreday3

JohnD

I wouldn’t sit down for this but will glance over while walking around the east side of the park. I’m fine with more low-key DAK entertainment but won’t risk “Zazu” eating one of my kids.

I would. Unlike Rivers of Light making it an appointment to go, if it's going on or about to happen, I would sit down and watch it while taking a break.

RWilliams

Premium Member
I think the description given in the video in wdwmagic's article on the main page provides a good summation of what KiteTails is...it's a "daytime activation". It's not a show like River's of light or even Festival of the Lion King. It's a cute diversion but it lacks scale and scope to be considered an actual show in my opinion. I think the people who line up in advance (if there are any) and wait will be disappointed. I think the people that just stumble upon it as they are walking by or wander in to take a load off for a few minutes will think it was a cute little break in their day and a respite for tired feet. The entertainment cast always do a fantastic job, so happy to see more performers and entertainment back in the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom