Disney Kids club

Shawnam86

Original Poster
Hey everyone! My family is going on a Disney cruise beginning on Dec. And our kids will be 4, and 2 1/2. I know the kids club is ages 3-12. My question is, how strict are they on the ages? Would they allow my 2 1/2 year old to go if she is with her older sister? I'm think they would want to stay together. Anyone have any experience with this?? Thanks!!!

Phonedave

I don't know about the nursery / kids club split. They did make an accommodation for my daughters when one was old enough and the other was a few months shy, allowing them to be in the same center.

Honestly it was years ago, so I don't remember exactly what the situation was, but they were either 8 and 6, 10 and 8, or 12 and 10 at the time.

-dave

pezgirlroy

They are very strict about the 3 year old rule. The nursery is great. We will be on the Magic first week of April with an 8 year old and a 2 year old. My 2 year old will go to the nursery the first couple of days. Then she turns 3 during the cruise. We will have her go to the kids club with her sister for about an hour once we turns 3 to test it. But no they will not bend this rule. They sometimes do with the older clubs.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I don't know about the nursery / kids club split. They did make an accommodation for my daughters when one was old enough and the other was a few months shy, allowing them to be in the same center.

Honestly it was years ago, so I don't remember exactly what the situation was, but they were either 8 and 6, 10 and 8, or 12 and 10 at the time.

-dave

This exactly. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Last year we had a family member with us who was 5 months away from 13 and they let him in to Vibe. That same cousin later in the year, less than a week prior to his 13th, was turned away from Vibe.

Phonedave

This exactly. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Last year we had a family member with us who was 5 months away from 13 and they let him in to Vibe. That same cousin later in the year, less than a week prior to his 13th, was turned away from Vibe.

When they did it for me, they specifically stated that it was because her sister was in the older club. They said they try not to break up siblings, but don't normally do it for single kids.

Again, this was years ago (my kids are in college and graduating HS now) so things may have changed.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Question, can adults - without kids - tour the Oceaneers Club during open house? Asking for a friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom