News Disney Junior's Vampirina coming soon to Walt Disney World?

punkabella

As long as they are playing her theme song around her my son will be in heaven. He loves Vampirina. I wonder if they would have any of her sidekicks there too, or would they just be part of the set.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Wait, people started complaining about using Coco in the Mexico pavilion because it had skeletons, but everyone is fine with adorable vampires? lol

I must have missed the whole Coco outrage, however I point out to my wife all the time the flaws in Vamparina. Such as if vampires become vampires by being bit by other vampires than her parents are probally not really her parents and Vamparina had/has real human parents somewhere! Also what happens when her friends grow and she does not because well you know she's a living dead vampire that does not age!

Honestly the only conclusion I have reached in all of this is that A) winter needs to finally end because i cant take another episode of ANYTHING on Disney Jr. and B)me and my wife need to have a childless night out! Lol

Kman101

Would seem like the puppet show and meet and greets are due for an update, no? Vampirina, Muppet Babies ... and they aren't using others like Miles from Tomorrowland. Isn't there some sheriff cat too that was rumored to be coming?

PizzaPlanet

Biff215

Would seem like the puppet show and meet and greets are due for an update, no? Vampirina, Muppet Babies ... and they aren't using others like Miles from Tomorrowland. Isn't there some sheriff cat too that was rumored to be coming?
I agree, it’s been a while since they’ve done an update. Sheriff Callie has probably run its course already, it’s been a while since the last season. Miles seemed like a no brainer, particularly at the breakfast and M&G. Always interesting to see which properties WDW jumps on and which it ignores.

I’m glad my kids are finally passing the Disney Junior age. Too many overpriced breakfasts at H&V and sitting on that floor for the show kills my back.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I question the legitimacy of this character. Not once have I seen a vampire in PA.

Oh I'll second this! That's been another one of complaints about this show. Alot of references to her moving to PA, PA this, PA that but not one episode with a Wawa (or Sheetz if your into that sort of thing), Tastykake, trips to the liberty bell, Heitz Ketchup, or cheesesteaks... I'm starting to even doubt that they are in PA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom