Disney Jobs

919Florida

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!
First I will tell you a little about me. I am 17 years old and from Greenville ohio. Most you have probably never heard of it. Ok now for my questions.

I would do anything to make Diseny my career. It has always been my dreams to work there. I love being with people and I think being a cast member would be great. I would like to know what I should do to get a full time job down there. When I am old enough and out of school I am going to move down there. Is it easy to get a job there or is it hard? I don't know much about this topic. So any info you can give I would appreciate. Thanks so much. If you want to e-mail me my address is weather@dog.com

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
disney is NOT picky about who they hire at WDW.. for entry level positions. Anything higher than that and then they get picky. Just ask away, and I'll answer what I can

919Florida

Original Poster
I would like to get in to Guest Relations and work my way through. I love being around people and helping them out. So that is why I think I would do good there. Do you enjoy working there? What do you do?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I perform in various parades and shows across WDW. I don't believe they hire people directly into GR anymore. Your best bet would be front desk at a resort, or attractions (i'd go w/ front desk though).

I enjoy working for disney, and among the various roles (jobs) I've done for the company, GR is one of them (as is attractions host, and various other entertainment positions). GR is fun, but I didn't appreciate getting yelled at my guests for wht another CM did.. so I left to a department in which though my interaction w/ the guest is minimal, I can have more of a positive effect on that persons overall experience than most other CM's have. I do however pick up the occassional random GR shift for easy overtime :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom