Disney is ranked as the most intimate brand among millennials

KentB3

That doesn't really surprise me. I can speak first hand to this because I have always felt like Disney was there for me. Whether it's through animation or the parks, the Disney brand always feels very close

It doesn't surprise me either. Millennials grew up during the 1990's, which has been called the "Disney Decade" (though this period could slip into the late 80's as well). This was a time period of hugely successful animated feature films, starting with Who Framed Roger Rabbit (technically a Disney release, though under the Touchstone label); and continuing with The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion KIng; then followed by moderately successful movies such as Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan. The Disney Decade also was a period of huge growth in the theme parks, when Walt Disney World added two theme parks, two water parks, and numerous resort hotels. A second theme park for Disneyland Resort was planned as well, called WestCOT, which sadly fell through, and California Adventure was later built on its site.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom