Disney is dirty and filled with bed bugds!!!!!!!

floridabill

Original Poster
Well as if disney isn't already looking bad enough to repeat customers by never building anything and never maintaining anything. Now it seems that they don't clean anymore either!!! They are infested with bed bugs!! Look and read these stories here!!! http://www.bedbugregistry.com/hotel/FL/Orlando/Walt-Disney-World-Resort People are getting bit, and disney doesn't care and isn't doing anything about it! one person said that he called customer service, and the lady said they get complaints every now and then from every resort!! and he stayed at the contemporary! So he payed $500 plus to stay at some flee bag infested resort! he would have been better off at the motel six!! Well i guess just one more reason i'm glad i sold DVC! Now I wont die on a bus/monorail wont go broke and now won't get bit by bed bugs! Disney is already struggling to keep resort occupancy up, and now it is just going to go down hill, I don't see how they can come back from this!! I am mean really unacceptable, you don't hear about universals resorts being infested! One more reason to go to universal!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom