Disney Inspired Projects

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Hello fellow Makers!

I know there are other craft threads but they are quite old so I didn't want to bump a dead thread (as per forum rules). So lets create a new one and share items we have made that we use in our everyday lives, decorate with or take out for Holidays, things you have made for your next trip or just general art that you do cause you're a talented crafty person.

Can't wait to see everyones creations!

Sidenote: Remember that WDWMagic prefers that there is no advertising or transaction sales done through the forums. If you choose to purchase or sell items from other members please be sure to do so through private means.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I suppose I should go first since I am responsible for making the thread.

Quick background - My friend and I have a "store" inside an Antique/Craft Market where we sell Arts, Crafts, Vintage and Collectables. We always try to have unique pieces and are big about repurposing things to create new objects and inventory that catch shoppers eye and in some cases give those items a back story that inspired us to make it.
Now that you know that here is my latest piece:

I'm calling it a Dinglehopper Hand Mirror as it was inspired by Ariel and her knack for collecting items from shipwrecks that she doesn't really know the use for or is pointed in the wrong direction by her friend Scuttle.
I made it out of vintage sterling silver dinnerware (coaster and fork) and then took some vintage jewelry (freshwater pearl necklace and a natural sapphire ring) to bejewel it. After adding some finishing touches (shell pendant and swarovski crystals) its ready to be featured in our store.

Attachments

• Dinglehopper.jpg
    Dinglehopper.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Dinglehopper 2.jpg
    Dinglehopper 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom