Disney Inside Out

muddyrivers

Original Poster
Does anyone have any videos of that show the show that used to be on the Disney Channel called Disney Inside Out? The hosts were JD Roth, Brianne Leary, and George Foreman.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Yeah, I do, but they're not online, and I don't know how to get them online. (Old VHS tapes in EP mode... very old) lol. So, sorry, but maybe on Disney Central? I hear they have almost everything...

muddyrivers

Original Poster
Actually, if you can send them to RU, I think he can transfer them to #D-C and put them up. BTW, I am alwasy on #d-c so I have already checked. :D

packwingfn

Yes I have the BETTER episodes of Walt Disney World Inside out from 1994 & 1995 with the BETTER host, Scott Harriot, his dry sense of humor carried the show and was much better than George, JD and Brianne. I would LOVE to see all the episodes though with Scott AND George/JD/Brianne. So if anyone would want to do a tape trade (dub) or send them to someone to "cap" them onto the computer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
PACK7

muddyrivers

Original Poster
Pack, do you have them on your computer? Maybe you can put them on the server. I don't care what version it is, I just want to gett all the episodes I can of them. I would cap them but I don't have a VCR to hok up to my computer. :(

packwingfn

muddyrivers said:
Pack, do you have them on your computer? Maybe you can put them on the server. I don't care what version it is, I just want to gett all the episodes I can of them. I would cap them but I don't have a VCR to hok up to my computer. :(
Sorry I dont have them on my computer. But I do have a cap card. but my computer is slow and drops frames during capture but Im gonna retry it shortly and hopefully it will work. I'll get back to you on it but I would really like to do a tape trade with anyone whos got Inside Out Episodes from Scott Harriot (other than 94-95) or JD/Brianne/George soon. (before I go to disney in January)

Thanks,
Pack7

muddyrivers

Original Poster
Sorry, can't do a tape trade. However, I think if you send the tapes to RU, he can maybe cap them for you and he can upload them to #D-C for everyone to watch.

RU42

Family Man
PM me, I would like to help you out converting those tapes you have if you think they are good enough to transfer digitally.

Hey Pack7

Just finishing up your other tapes you sent me. The 3rd one has an episode of DIO that I was going to burn next. Did you see the DHR video that has been posted to the #D-C community. I can capture more now that I am no longer backlogged and I am in the quieter fall time period.

RU

packwingfn

Saw the DHR video and its amazing. The 10 year old video comes out looking great with the work you did to it. I can't wait to see the others. I am very excited about Disney and I still have 3 months to wait until my next trip.

Thanks

WHY IS DISNEY SO ADDICTING?

RU42,
Have a quick question about DC... How come I can never access Pack7's directory? I am running mIRC w/ Invision and everytime I click on Pack7's fserver nothing ever shows up... Do I need to change my settings?

thanks in advance,
nowisthetime

RU42

If you are getting into the other servers fine then it is most likely not your settings. It might be something with Pack's settings.

Anyone else having this trouble?

RU

mikebrakes

A lot of people have been having trouble accessing pack7. He's having router issues. I guess his brother is supposed to help him, but for now (last I heard, anyway) you'll just have to be patient. Hopefully he will be back soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom