Disney Infinity: Characters & Power Discs

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Lots of threads popping up on the Disney Infinity subject. Thought maybe we could use one to post up what figures/power discs we have.

Also I thought maybe we could use this space to note any duplicates we have and open the option of PMing each other to trade!

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Characters/Figures
Starter Pack (Sully, Jack & Mr. I)
Mater
Mike
Crystal McQueen
Davy Jones
Randall
Syndrome
Dash
Barbossa
Mrs. Incredible
Violet

Power Discs
Bolt Power Up
Cinderella's Carriage
Abu (Elephant)
Tangled Theme
Sugar Rush Theme
Nemo Theme
SHIELD Power Up
Sugar Rush Dome
Tangled Dome
Nemo Dome
Stitch's Blaster
Mr. Fredrickson's Cane

Last edited:
Figures
Starter set
Mike
Randall
Violet
Dash
Syndrome
Lightning McQueen
Holly Whatever Her Name Is (We only got the Cars play set because the boyfriend wants to race:rolleyes:)

Power Discs
I'm not listing them all, it will take too long on this darn iPad haha.

I'm just missing Nemo Terrain, Sugar Rush and Alice Skydomes, Cinderella's Coach, and Mike's Car

Furiated

Traders
Mickey's Car
Kahn the Horse
Carl Fredericksen's Cane
Sugar Rush Texture Set
Alice in Wonderland Texture Set
Alice in Wonderland Skydome
Finding Nemo Texture Set
Finding Nemo Skydome

Wants
CHROME Damage Control
Cinderella's Coach
Sugar Rush Skydome
Tangled Texture Set

Last edited:

Matt7187

Figures:
-Starter Pack
-Sidekick Pack
-Lone Ranger Pack
-Crystal McQueen
-Mater

Discs:
-Chrome damage control
-Fix it Felix one
-Sugar Rise sky dome
-tangled sky dome
-Abu elephant (rare)
-Mikes car (rare)
-Khan the horse

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Ok folks... picked up another pack and got two we already had. Messaged @Furiated re: one of them. Anyone out there looking for Abu Elephant (rare) willing to trade? Let me know!

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Ok now that we've added crystal McQueen to our collection I am looking to pick up the cars playset piece... Anyone out there have one they are interested in selling at a reasonable price (vs. what people on eBay are doing lol)? PM me if so! Also still have the Abu up for trade! :)

NowInc

All I'm missing now is Dumbo. There are a few "tricks" to find out whats in a booster pack without actually opening it...which although morally is wrong to do..works. I HATE "blind" packs for anything...I feel its always a shady marketing ploy and tho it WORKS..doesn't make it right.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Agreed... One easy one being to feel what shapes they are. Another being to feel for the hologram on the funky shaped ones. Still don't know specifically what though right?

I still have an Abu I'd love to trade for something we don't have. Nemo dome would be awesome since we now have that theme but really any of the ones we don't have I'd love to grab. Of course Dumbo and/or Buzz would be my preference. :)

NowInc

Or if a store has a demo kiosk set up (some do..some dont)..you can just place the package on the reader and it will tell you whats in it (it reads through the packaging..same with the figures)

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
H
Or if a store has a demo kiosk set up (some do..some dont)..you can just place the package on the reader and it will tell you whats in it (it reads through the packaging..same with the figures)
Hah!! Didn't think the readers would do that LOL

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Not being rude or meaning offense but thus far your only posts on this forum are re: trading and you won't PM on the forum and I don't see a FB account with that e-mail so sorry but I don't want to send off an Abu disc to not receive something in trade. Thanks.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Ok folks... have 3 power discs up for trade if anyone is interested. Please PM me so it'll shoot a message to my e-mail and I don't miss it. :)

Abu (Rare)
Cinderella's Carriage
Sugar Rush Sky

Will trade for: Alice Theme, Alice Sky, Mickey's Car, Kahn, Buzz Vehicle, Jack Coins, Dumbo or Tron

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom