Disney Infinity 2: Wii U or PS3?

habuma

Original Poster
Firstly, the only consoles we have are PS3, Wii U, and XBox 360. We're not likely to purchase anything else in the foreseeable future, so my question is restricted to the 3 consoles we have, and even then restricted to the PS3 and Wii U.

Now that DI2 is available for pre-order on Amazon, I'm wondering which console I should get it for.

We have DI1 for PS3 and it is fantastic on that console. We had it for Wii (not Wii U) for awhile and got rid of it because it's just no fun on that console. But the PS3 version is FANTASTIC!

Experience tells me that DI2 will be fantastic on PS3, but I wonder if I should consider switching to Wii U this time around. Based on what I see in other Wii U games, the limitations of the Wii that made DI1 unplayable on that console will not plague the Wii U. In fact, the touch screen controller might even make gameplay better.

Has anyone here played DI1 on *both* PS3 and Wii U and can you offer a comparison that would help me decide which platform to pre-order DI2 for?

Bparso87

Playstation for sure bc there is exclusive characters just for playstation I believe hulk is a playstation exclusive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom