Disney India

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Disney India for what. After reading Pressler's interview I understand that China might be good. I still think it would be a bust. But the indians are poor and are like nonexistent as a country. I heard it from the http://statesmen.com

WDW-Imagineer

India for what.... I'm not sure... I think Disney should focus on the "renovations" of existing parks (fix up rides, parks, hotels, etc.) rather than go around the world building theme parks. And don't give me that "expansion" BS, Disney is a world-wide name and I don't think they have to do too much "expansion" to other countries/cultures.

bjshade23

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
India for what.... I'm not sure... I think Disney should focus on the "renovations" of existing parks (fix up rides, parks, hotels, etc.) rather than go around the world building theme parks. And don't give me that "expansion" BS, Disney is a world-wide name and I don't think they have to do too much "expansion" to other countries/cultures.

I couldn't have put it any better myself. Well put.

bjshade23

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Why thank you... I think that is the first compliment I have received on this board!! :) :)

No problem just doing my responsiblities to add to the board and make a good statement to a already good statement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom