Disney Honeymoon Question

laben594

Original Poster
Going on our honeymoon next Feb-is there a special way to book the rooms? I know there is a separate website for disney weddings/honeymoons, but I can I book on the wdw website as normal?

We just want them to know its our honeymoon, and I'm worried if we book via the wdw website, there is no where to write that.

Thank you for your help!

belledream

You can book via the normal Disney website and give Disney a call at any time to put notes on your reservation! Or, to wrap everything up in one, you can book your trip via phone and a friendly cast member may just ask you if you are celebrating anything - or you can just tell them. (407) 939-1936

Have fun!! We're going on our Disneymoon in September! :)

TFIN44

Disney floral and gifts have some great packages for in-room celebrations. They come in at a time you choose and set up the gifts for when you walk into your room after a long day at the parks.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
We want for our honeymoon. I've traveled both in and outside US and yet our trip was awesome! Make sure you let them know in reservation it's your honeymoon. They will give you buttons saying so when you check-in. But if you wear the bride & groom Mickey ears, more cast members will notice and many will make your trip even more special. We had lots of little surprises throughout. All dining reservations, make sure your honeymoon is noted (should be automatically if booked under same Disney account, but never hurts to double check). Have a great trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom