Disney+ Harmonious Live Stream

yensid67

Original Poster
I think Disney WASTED their money on this! I was not impressed with the fireworks, projections, lasers or fountains. While it was nice to add the live singers, you missed the true show in the background. If this was meant to bring awareness to and get Harmonious to be popular...they missed their mark in my opinion.

Epcot needs a nighttime spectacular that incorporates the theme of the park, not glorifying Disney characters and songs. This would have been better suited for Animal or Magic Kingdoms...not Epcot! BRING BACK REFLECTIONS OF EARTH! At least that had a message that made sense to the theme of the park

Nottamus

While I totally agree with the idea of Illuminations coming back—I know it won’t

Being there many times for each show- I’ve never seen people singing and dancing to ROE, but Harmonious has people dancing and singing along a LOT.

And while this not be my goal of an Epcot nighttime show, it is for someone.

Signed
Illuminations fan.

jpinkc

Having seen it live and in person, my whole family agreed its not worth staying to see it again. We also werent fans of the new MK show either. We wont be staying to watch either if we ever go back again. And that hurts to admit, that we might not be back.

Mickey5150

The problem Disney has is that they keep their nighttime shows for too long. If you didn't have a long history with illuminations, harmonious would be a much better show

jrosenq26

I think Disney WASTED their money on this! I was not impressed with the fireworks, projections, lasers or fountains. While it was nice to add the live singers, you missed the true show in the background. If this was meant to bring awareness to and get Harmonious to be popular...they missed their mark in my opinion.

Epcot needs a nighttime spectacular that incorporates the theme of the park, not glorifying Disney characters and songs. This would have been better suited for Animal or Magic Kingdoms...not Epcot! BRING BACK REFLECTIONS OF EARTH! At least that had a message that made sense to the theme of the park
That's EXACTLY how I felt. I didn't really care for Harmonious when I saw it for the first time recently, but I watched the live stream to see if I had just missed something. I like that the songs are sung in different languages, and the lasers and water projections are nice, but they are the same songs recycled from every Magic Kingdom show in the past 20 years, without even a story line to connect them to the Epcot experience. Epcot is special, and deserves a nighttime show that is unique and special as well. I would see Illuminations at least 3 times during my week long visit; I saw Harmonious once, and that was more than enough. And I won't even mention the ugly pile of junk that now litters beautiful World Showcase Lagoon!

NelleBelle

I’ve not had the chance to see Harmonious in person (yet) but watched the Live Steam to see if it would be worth our time to see it next month. I was SO disappointed in what they Live Streamed that both DH and I said it was not something g that we were interested in seeing or that was worth our time. It saddens me as I loved ROE and thought it better than any of the MK shows. Now we’ll just use the time to either shop or get soMe last minute rides in. All I can say is, What a waste that live stream was🤦‍♀️

Kev1982

Love it. Loved ROE as well but this brings way more athmosphere to this park. Im sorry, we went to watch it multiple times during our two week stay. Epcot from opening dat doesn’t exist anymore. Walt’s vision never was a theme park in the first place so im totally ok with more Disney in it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom