Disney Grants it's 100,000th Wish

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Be ready to cry -

"In 2015, Disney and Make-A-Wish® celebrate the exciting milestone of granting 100,000 wishes together. Disney’s support of Make-A-Wish dates back to the first official wish kid, Frank “Bopsy” Salazar, whose wish was granted in 1981.

Disney wish experiences encompass the diversity of its theme parks and resorts, cruise line, celebrity superstars and media properties. Additional support comes from Disney employees, who give generous amounts of time, money and in-kind services to assist Make-A-Wish in our vision of granting every eligible child’s wish. Disney VoluntEARS make big differences in the lives of wish kids and their families.

Each wish experience with Disney is unique – fulfilling the one true wish of a child with a life-threatening medical condition. As we look back on the past 100,000 wishes, we are grateful for Disney’s dedication and look forward to granting even more life-changing wishes with Disney in the future."

sheriffwoody

Aww that was so sweet! I love what Make-a-wish does so much. My boss's son has been in treatment for a little over a year, and they should be going down next fall. I'm SO EXCITED for them! Amazing to think that 100,000 kids have had this opportunity now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom