Disney Grand Californian

Edgmiller

We are attempting an early June booking at the Grand Californian. It will be our first trip ever to Cali. Our 7 month booking window starts in 7 days. I am quite nervous because all of our vacation planning rests on the availability at the DVC. We are requesting a 1 bedroom, which helps our chances some. I also think LA public schools will not release for summer vacation until the following week (if my information sources are correct). Wish us luck!!!!
We only got 4 of the days we were asking for at the Grand Californian. So we are now on a waitlist for the remainder of the 3 days. Once again wish us luck! I will need to purchase plane tickets in a few months.

Edgmiller

Good luck! I know you will be anxious but hopefully everything will work out. Have you considered another resort for those 3 days?
We have considered staying at one of the other resorts. I think we will give it till the end of January to see if we can get the wait list. This will be the third time I have waitlisted a resort to zero success.

ajkraz

We've stayed there before many times, got a 2 bedroom room that sleeps 8-10 about 5 times and 3 have been the exact same corner looking onto the pool room while the other two have been either facing the Wilderness playground thing at DCA and the other was facing Paradise Pier and we could see Colors perfectly, just a gamble, nevertheless I have loved the views other than that Colors can get kind of old, still really cool to sit on your balcony and see the pixar parade or just people watch

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom