Disney gift cards at restaurants?

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
Quick question for a friend, Can you still use disney gift cards to pay for onsite dining. I have not been in two years, I seem to remember you could but wasn't sure with the new rules due to Pandemic. lol, I said yes but wanted to double check.

TIA

Weather_Lady

Not to hijack but with QS mobile order you can also add a Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Card correct? (My sister and I have lots of reward dollars from not going in so long lol)
According to this answer on the Mom's Panel, yes! You can now pay for mobile orders, or TS restaurant charges, with your Disney VISA Rewards Redemption card.

I guess if there's any Disney-related "up-side" to COVID, it's that it finally nudged Disney into enabling the app to accept Gift Cards and Rewards Redemption cards, etc. as payment. It was long overdue.

Hcalvert

I use both rewards cards and gift cards to pay for my purchases and meals at Disney with no problem. I use Landry gift cards to pay at Rainforest Cafe and Yak & Yeti as I get nearly a 15% discount on those ones.

pixie225

We just came back from Disney, and used our rewards redemption card at restaurants, gift shops, food stands, etc. Very easy to do, and loved that our balance showed up on each time we used it for a purchase. When we used it for mobile ordering, for some reason it wouldn't "save" the card for future orders. We had to add it in each time. Was a bit of a pain, but we managed.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We just came back from Disney, and used our rewards redemption card at restaurants, gift shops, food stands, etc. Very easy to do, and loved that our balance showed up on each time we used it for a purchase. When we used it for mobile ordering, for some reason it wouldn't "save" the card for future orders. We had to add it in each time. Was a bit of a pain, but we managed.
You can only “save” a credit card as mobile order payment. Gift and redemption cards must be entered each time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom