Disney gift card ordering problem?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Maybe you guys can help me out, trying to order gift cards for our girls for their upcoming birthdays..I'd like to get them so theycan use them in a couple weeks during our trip at WDW..But when I try to order them on the Disneyshopping site it never goes in my cart, juststays empty...Anyone have any insite on this?? I know I can get them at our local walmart but they have some real different ones on their site..Any feedback would be fabulous!! Thanks!

Lisalyn

Hi there! Maybe issues with the site? I order gift cards off Disneystore.com all the time with no issues whatsoever. You actually have to pick the style/design card you'd like to purchase and the denomination, add it to your cart and it should show up. If that isn't happening, then it is an issue on your end or their end (obviously LOL sorry!) - You can always call the Disney store customer service direct and they should be more than happy to help you out.:) Hope that helps!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Hi there! Maybe issues with the site? I order gift cards off Disneystore.com all the time with no issues whatsoever. You actually have to pick the style/design card you'd like to purchase and the denomination, add it to your cart and it should show up. If that isn't happening, then it is an issue on your end or their end (obviously LOL sorry!) - You can always call the Disney store customer service direct and they should be more than happy to help you out.:) Hope that helps!
Thanks!! Yeah I'll try again, cause they have some great designs, so much better than Walmart! lol

NeedMoreMickey

I ordered one a few months ago and added my own picture. My sister like the idea so much when she ordered them for her kids she used a different picture for each kid this way there wasn't any mistake if the kids were using the correct card.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I ordered one a few months ago and added my own picture. My sister like the idea so much when she ordered them for her kids she used a different picture for each kid this way there wasn't any mistake if the kids were using the correct card.
ooh like that idea, rather than yes trying to figure out whose card is whose or putting an ititial on them.

maryszhi

if worst comes to worst i would get them at the local Disney store or calling the Disney store directly. also they have add your own pix? awesome :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom