Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

FigmentsFangirl

That’s assuming we can get the app to work
I can barely get MDE working on my tablet, forget my old as heck phone with barely any network signal {for example inside say.... Carribean resort room, no signal, stand out in the middle of the rain next tyo the swimming pool full five bars phone signal, that is how old my phone is, my tablets though are newer, but space is limited on bot}

flynnibus

Premium Member
Anaheim guests and Orlando guests are not the same.

Yeah, the Anaheim guests are even more stingy because they don't like paying for the same thing over and over... and know what... they did. Because they liked Digital FP more than then they cared about the change in posture.

Nobody is going to hold the line over $15 in a world of $10 hot dogs. Once people know what it is... they will buy it. All of them.

Make it rain Bob... make it rain.

flynnibus

Premium Member
It's funny how Tier 1 is only limited to two rides at each park, per the source

For now. Remember when virtual queues were only for Rise? :)

You have a new pecking order now... there's always room for one more... so expect every new big attraction to go on this list. Eventually they can drop some from the list.. but don't expect the counts from today to be the counts in use 24months from now.

Piebald

I know this isnt the right thread but I dont see where else it would be mentioned but a super secret Disney group on Facebook where the admin always rips off info from here is claiming they're restructuring parking to only include parking for premier passes?

Complaints galore with a side of confusion. Some are glad but they definitely seem like the minority right now. We know it won't make a difference in the end though.
I think people who are agree are rich or belong to Disney. I don't understand why they are happy for paying so much money. As a matter of fact, they had a bad organization with fast pass. I used to wait for standby while I was waiting for fastpass.

MrPromey

This is ostensibly "better" than FP+ though. When EVERYONE had FP+, it wasn't an advantage. Now it is.

It's like swimming in a public pool with 200 people, or paying $15 to swim in a private pool with 20 people.
Just like surge ticket pricing was supposed to be an "advantage"?

I'll reserve final judgement until I see it but unless they put hard limits on the number of people a day this can handle (and I don't think they will, given the number of on-site rooms they have, alone) this will just become the next step everyone has to take to get a base level of thing done in the parks.

That it is limited to one at a time means your chances of getting a good fastpass after you've paid is higher than it was with the "free" system day-of but people who don't pay-in will be just as screwed as they were (not using FP+) before, I think.

Last edited:

Captain Barbossa

Now let’s go to a live shot of Burbank.

F10017CE-C556-41D8-B979-3CEE6839E9CE.jpeg

Don’t you worry, I’m sure Chapek is in there somewhere swimming in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom